Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Spring cleaning...

Pootle and I require some men.

About three, maybe four will do....for an hour, on Saturday. We can't promise that you won't be exhausted at the end of it, but we do promise to make you cups of tea and if you are really lucky, you may get a chocolate biscuit or two.

Does that sound like something someone out there can help with? It is nothing sordid I promise you...
Pootle is having a clear out and I am gaining a pine dresser. So we need to move her pine dresser to my house, which thankfully isn't far...but it is very heavy.

I can't wait. I love her pine dresser, and I am going to have a little project with it and get it back to great condition again - something to keep me busy.

In fact what with Pootle having a clear out, it feels as though I should be jumping on the bandwagon here and having a de-clutter myself. Out with the old, and maybe not quite in with the new...but certainly refreshing and a clearing out of rubbish.

A spring clean...of sorts...

No comments: