Total Pageviews

Friday 12 April 2013

Persistence...

The weekend is just around the corner....in fact it is peeking it's head around the door even now, and will be here in just a few hours.

I am rather looking forward to this weekend as I am, for a change, hobbit free. Now, of course I adore my hobbits but for just a few sleeps they are away with their dad and I have a bit of freedom.

Alas, there is a very good chance I will probably use the time to clean the house without having a hobbit that follows behind me recreating a mess....but I also have some me things planned.

A group of us are playing poker tonight. I almost sound professional don't I? Well, I can assure you I really am not, but it should be a good bunch complete with Nachos and wine...a given with Poker I understand.

My Dad will be very pleased to hear that I have booked in an all day riding session on Saturday...biker chick abound (well, wobbly girl with a helmet on at least)...and Saturday evening will be spent with one of my most favourite people in the world.

In theory Sunday should be a day of rest but when you only have a little window of freedom, one can't help but fill it with good things to do and it appears that in the English dictionary that persistence does indeed come after penultimate.

No comments: