Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2013

My work is not yet done...

The mission went well you will be pleased to hear.

Well...of sorts. The last instruction I gave her as she tottered off on her heels into the night, was forgotten by the time she arrived at the station.

"So?" I ask, eager for all the details.
"Well, it didn't happen exactly as it was supposed to." She informed me, "for a start he didn't notice anything when he got in the car, and the first thing he did notice when we arrived home...was that I had heels on."
"Did you not take his hand when he got in the car? Guide it to where the top of the stocking met the suspenders?"
"No, I forgot that bit" she says sheepishly, "anyway, he probably still wouldn't have noticed."
Her boyfriend shakes his head, "I would have noticed, I wasn't that drunk!"

I look at him..."I even sent you a text message to give you the heads up!"
He shrugs..."we'll I wasn't sure what was going on...alcohol induced."

"So he notices the shoes, but nothing else," she continues, "however when we got home my son was still up, so consequently I had to leave my coat on...all he keeps saying over and over again was, 'why you still got your winter coat on? Are you cold? Take it off. However, of course I couldn't without exposing myself to my 16 year old son!!!"
"So? What did you do?"
She smiles at me slyly, "I stood where I could only be seen by him rather than my son and exposed a little bit of what was underneath...to which he replied Oh my God...Happy Days!"
Her fella is now sitting with a massive grin on his face and I turn to him, "see? Am I not the best girlfriend's friend ever?"
"You are indeed...and next time I will pay more attention to the random text messages you send me!"
"You'd better....because clearly my work here is not yet complete!" I smile.



No comments: