Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Mini roll...

Once again I see the early hours of Wednesday morning.

I have been awake now for about an hour, so after fidgeting and kicking the duvet for twenty minutes or so I have succumbed to the kettle calling me.

Tea.
Always there in a crisis, always there when I need it...and if added with a side order of a chocolate mini roll then even better.  Alas, no mini roll this morning...it is too early for delights of chocolate covered sponge, so I am happy to settle for a hot cup of the good stuff.

My brain is busy....it is chatting to itself like it really wasn't half four in the morning, like it was just a normal part of the day and it was passing the time with another brain by the coffee machine. Quite frankly, I wish it would actually shut the f**k up.

I don't think I could tell you one specific subject that is keeping my grey matter occupied this morning, indeed there are a few issues that has it chomping at the bit for attention or indeed solutions...probably why it is so busy; were it just one I could resolve it, sort it, go back to sleep happy in the knowledge of a job done.

Perhaps I should reiterate here that I am not unhappy. I am not depressed or going through a traumatic period in my life; it is just 'stuff' gets in the way of life sometimes doesn't it?

I read somewhere many years ago that we need seven things to keep our minds ticking over nicely. Anything less and we become bored and disinterested, anymore and the bucket becomes too full and consequently we become overwhelmed...we can only retain seven things. Not many is it?

However, is that seven major subjects or just seven things? I have sub headings and bullet points too, do they count? Every header has a list underneath it, which may or may not have seven things...but in total there are definitely more than seven things.

I am aware that I am rambling...never a good sign.
Hmmm....
Dawn is here now...
Perhaps she will make me another cup of tea...and if I am really lucky, she might bring me a mini roll...
I am ready for one now.


2 comments:

biker said...

Its the sun fault it keeps getting up earlier and earlier

The good point it's nice to get out and go motor biking

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

That would have been very nice, but I think the hobbits may have had something to say had I abandoned them to go riding....but if you are offering to babysit? :-) x