Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Nagging...

I am being nagged....to blog.

Alas, I have had no inspiration lately.

My friends are either away, studying or held up at home with broken toes so it is just me and the hobbits.

I even had a text message from a friend complaining that he had nothing to read with his morning coffee and that I should find inspiration now! However, finding inspiration out of thin air is a bit like producing an orgasm by just thinking about it...it just don't happen baby.

So what have I done these last few days...

I have had a conversation with my friend about cloning willies and the suggestion that maybe we should clone a few and make a bowling game out of them...

I have ordered at least three Christmas presents, and with just two weeks to go till he big day I still have another 15 or so to buy...

I am sticking to my guns and refusing to buy Christmas cards...

I have argued with at least two people...

I have had a very enjoyable meal out with a friend...

I have done a lot of running around and had at least one poorly hobbit...

However none of these things make for a great blog...well, a not a very long one away..

So I apologise...I will get my thinking cap on; however if anyone sees me in the street, and has an idea I can manipulate and make my own...please feel free to stop me and tell me, so that I can be inspired once again.

1 comment:

steve said...

about bloody time, now is it wrong for someone to dress up like santa and go round saying rub my sack abd see what present you'll get. Steve