Total Pageviews

Monday 24 December 2012

He's behind you...

Well our Christmas started yesterday as it is official for us when we go to the pantomime.

Oh yes it is...as they say in all good panto's.

This year, the hobbits and I went to see Aladdin. The hobbits absolutely love the pantomime, I am never too sure but this year it was actually quite good..a few mistakes and hysterics from the cast, which makes it more fun for the adults.

So we are ready. I have even checked NORAD to track Santa, and he leaves in just under seven hours to start his journey, by the time the hobbits wake up he will have left the North Pole and will be on his way.

Exciting stuff...

We have food shopped like the rest of the country, we have wrapped and I have already started on the Bailey's like the rest of the mum's I know. Tomorrow is an attempt to clean up the house while excited hobbits roam around it, therefore will probably mess up each room just after I tidy it...then sit down with mince pie waiting for the big fat fella to arrive.

I am now in Christmas mode...not overly looking forward to the Boxing Day flight to Barcelona airport, but the less I think about that the better.

The New Year is on it's way...and I believe that 2013 is gonna be quite an amazing year.

No comments: