Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 December 2012

A touch of madness...

I have just spent the afternoon and best part of the evening in the company of some wonderful friends.

We have been to see Madness in concert, who were absolutely excellent...I don't think we stopped dancing to the Nutty Boys in their hour and half set...and were privileged to be in a VIP box.

This means VIP lounge, drinks served in our box every fifteen minutes or so, and the ability to dance in our own private box without getting shoved around by thousands of others. Absolutely brilliant experience...I don't think I will go to another concert without VIP status again!

I have been exposed to the wonders that is the VIP treatment; no queuing, no waiting, space to dance and a chance to look at the poor people all moshing in the pit below us.

Thank you so much to J and C who treated me to such a fantastic day, finished off by eating a lot of pasta in order to soak up the copious amount of alcohol we had consumed.

I am now home relaxing my poor exhausted feet (supported all day by the purple DM's of course)....and feeling like a very lucky Wondering Woman.

No comments: