Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Early night...

I am absolutely exhausted today.

My target of blogging every day is very exhausting along with all the other numerous things I have to achieve on a daily basis.

Work has been so busy I really haven't had time to make a cuppa today (violins please), and tonight I made dinner for five boys as a favour to my lovely neighbour who is trying to juggle as much as I am, and she needed to fit some time in to revise for her exam tomorrow.

Good luck hun by the way!

The house is a pig sty, with trails of clothing going up the stairs and toys scattered all over the floor - I know I should pick them up, I know I should wash up, I know I should be wonder woman but tonight I is knackered.com

So I have poured myself a large glass of wine and I am going to watch something rubbish on the TV.

So if you are reading my blog thinking, why is she not talking about sex, toys, hobbits, or fireman (I saw some today so they are still in my subconscious) - then I apologise.

I did buy some sexy knickers the other day though - if that helps.

Laters, baby!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Sweetie, you are describing real life with kids - no apologies needed, but a rest is!
And tomorrow night is the annual Firemen's Ball here, just across the canal, music, food, dancing, all free .... I shall sit outside and lesten to it all with my glass of wine!

Wonder(ing) Woman said...

You are making me feel very envious Rosie, room for one more to watch the firemen? :-)

Rosie said...

Well, wish you were here too! xxx